Micro Scalp Pigmentation
Scalp Micropigmentation Is Suitable For All Types And Stages Of Hair-Loss, On All Ages, Colours And Skin Types.
The human head has on average 2,000 hairs per square inch. When thinning occurs, it can be a depressing time, stigmas attached to balding & premature ageing in both men and women can affect confidence and mood. Scalp Micropigmentation can restore even a completely bald head to look like a full head of well-groomed hair.
What Does It Do?
Scalp Micropigmentation can:
- Give the look of a full, youthful head of cropped hair
- Simulate a full-front, side and/or rear hairline
- Restore hairlines on part-bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflage – permanently – the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Camouflage scarring resulting from previous hair transplant surgery
- Hide scars, burns and birthmarks
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant